Monday, July 4, 2011

m-Learning - Screencasting App

I downloaded showmeapp to my iPad.

You can write on the whiteboard and record a screencast, or you can use an image to record your impressions, stories, tutorials using it.

Here's my example for basic students:


http://www.showmeapp.com/sh/?i=5220

I uploaded it from my iPad straight to the site. From there, you can embed the video or share it in social networks.

How can we use showmeapp in the classroom?

You can give the device to your students and ask them to record a tutorial, an explanation about certain topic, a summary of the class.
You can think of riddles, brainboosters and challenges. Record them and ask the students to solve them.

In this video, I talked about my family and friends. I could ask questions related to what I said.

Now, I have a challenge for you: I made a mistake in the video. Can you tell me what is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conversations are sparklers for deepening thoughts and maturing ideas. Share, connect, leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you. To follow up on the comments here, click on the "subscribe via email" below the comment box, on the right.