I've been doing exactly that for the past weeks. In fact, I've been discussing exactly that with a group of educators at http://webtools.ning.com/forum/topics/reading4reflection-stuck-in
It's just great that Durff asked, for I've been thinking ahead and looking for ways to simplify things, but in order to have a clear view of what's for us in the near and not so near future, we need to evaluate what we've been learning.
What I've learned this year?
- The importance of deepening our connections in order to add value to our networks and gain from them.
- The value of e-learning is truly in the human interactions and collective construction of meaning
- My essential need of learning, being a lifelong learner
- The rediscovered pleasure of reading and sharing with others what I'm reading about
- The power Twitter holds for me as a connector
- Online Social bookmarking with Diigo
- My need to get deeper into studies about Communities, networking
- It is OK to say no for the sake of your own mental health
- My risen interest in mobile learning
What's up for the near future?
- Keep exploring ways to engage learners in an elearning context
- See possibilities for teacher engagement at my school in the ed tech world
- Moving back to Brazil certainly means changes in terms of routine and new professional challenges
- More learning. Maybe Master's? Who knows?
Thanks, Durff, for starting this networkchallenge.
What are your plans for 2009?