Monday, October 28, 2013

The Image Conference Presentation - Transforming Sins into Virtues in Design for Learning


We had a great Friday event - The Image Conference, organized by the BRAZTESOL Brasilia team, with the support of the IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG and Kieran Donaghy, the one who started the Image Conference in Barcelona.

After such an intense day and weekend, I haven´t had time to put my thoughts together in a blog post with the ideas and resources I presented, but Graham Stanley, one of our keynote speakers and amazingly fast and efficient blogger did it all and saved me some precious hours!

You can read about the whole idea of the presentation at
http://blog-efl.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/carla-arena-transforming-sins-into.html

Graham is really amazing! And nobody can beat him when it gets to blogging! Thanks, my friend.


The Image Conference_Brasilia_October 2013 (86)

4 comments:

  1. Balancing multiple responsibilities can be overwhelming. take my online exams for me alleviates academic stress, giving students room to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently attended "The Image Conference" presentation on "Transforming Sins into Virtues in Design for Learning," and I must say it was a thought-provoking session. The speaker seamlessly navigated through the complexities of incorporating design elements that usually pose challenges and turned them into powerful tools for effective learning. The concept of transforming sins into virtues was brilliantly illustrated, emphasizing how creativity in design can reshape traditional educational approaches. The competition sparked by such innovative ideas was evident, and it was inspiring to witness how this perspective is shaping the future of learning design. Overall, a captivating and insightful presentation that left me eager to explore more in the realm of educational design. Most students are drawn to these types of articles and information, but they are unable to prepare for their exams, If you have been struggling with your exams and want assistance, students can take my exam - take my exam for me and get higher grades on their examinations by providing them with the best available resources, including quality academic services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mobians AI has completely transformed my Sonic fandom experience! With its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options, I've been able to design Sonic characters that I never thought possible. The hybrid character creation feature is especially fantastic, allowing me to mix and match different animal traits to create truly one-of-a-kind characters. Fly Wly

    ReplyDelete

Conversations are sparklers for deepening thoughts and maturing ideas. Share, connect, leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you. To follow up on the comments here, click on the "subscribe via email" below the comment box, on the right.