Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cool Tool of the Week - DeepZoomPix



Microsoft is testing an online tool called DeepZoomPix, which gives us an interesting overview to our photo albums. I chose to connect it to my Flickr account and grabbed some of my food photos. Here's the result. Pretty neat way of visualizing images.

Which of your pictures would you choose to test DeepZoomPix? Would love to see them, and I invite my friends Luiz Claudio, Rick Monteiro, Dani Lyra, Ronaldo Júnior, and André Netto to test it.


Get Microsoft Silverlight

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carla!
    Thanks a lot for sharing this new tool, you are always taking the lead.
    I like this tool and here is my attempt:
    http://twurl.nl/ilbbe4

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Thanks for inviting me! Here is my try...

    http://tryingoutweb24ed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Conversations are sparklers for deepening thoughts and maturing ideas. Share, connect, leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you. To follow up on the comments here, click on the "subscribe via email" below the comment box, on the right.